Custom Materials Compounding
High-quality resins combined with Fluortek's, a Nordson Company, proprietary custom compounding process mean the best possible custom materials for today’s most exacting applications. Various mineral fillers and colors allow versatile processing in extrusion, thermoforming, and blow-molding operations.
Fluortek's unique compounding process results in greater distributive and dispersive mixing of our resins. From small R&D runs to large-quantity production, Fluortek delivers batch-after-batch uniformity.
- Custom colors
- Special blends for radiopaque fillers
- Bismuth: PTFE, Pebax®
- Barium: melt fluoropolymers and thermoplastics
- Micronized fillers available
- Custom compounds for utilization in your in-house extrusion/molding processes
- Small to medium lot sizes means greater consistency and dispersion
- Custom pelletizing
Custom Compounding Materials
- Fluoropolymers: PTFE (in-house extrusion only), FEP, ETFE, EFEP, PFA, PVDF, PCTFE, ECTFE
- Polyolefins: HDPE, MDPE, LDPE, LLDPE, PP
- Polyamides: Nylon, Pebax