Custom Materials Compounding
High-quality resins combined with Fluortek’s proprietary custom compounding process mean the best possible custom materials for today’s most exacting applications. Various mineral fillers and colors allow versatile processing in extrusion, thermoforming, and blow-molding operations.
Fluortek's unique compounding process results in greater distributive and dispersive mixing of our resins. From small R&D runs to large-quantity production, Fluortek delivers batch-after-batch uniformity.
- Custom colors
- Special blends for radiopaque fillers
- Bismuth: PTFE, Pebax®
- Barium: melt fluoropolymers and thermoplastics
- Micronized fillers available
- Custom compounds for utilization in your in-house extrusion/molding processes
- Small to medium lot sizes means greater consistency and dispersion
- Custom pelletizing
Custom Compounding Materials
- Fluoropolymers: PTFE (in-house extrusion only), FEP, ETFE, EFEP, PFA, PVDF, PCTFE, ECTFE
- Polyolefins: HDPE, MDPE, LDPE, LLDPE, PP
- Polyamides: Nylon, Pebax