Fluortek, a Nordson Company, maintains an ISO 13485 quality system to ensure that all products and processes consistently adhere to the strict requirements of the medical device industry.
Our highest priority is to continually exceed our customers’ expectations by providing quality products and outstanding customer service.
- ISO 13485:2016 Registered by Eagle Registrations
- Quality assurance designed into everything we do, from order entry to contract review, document control, training programs, and validation of our systems
- ERP and Quality module data collection systems track processes to monitor ongoing quality
- Corrective and preventative action (CAPA) system integrated into our ERP system
- Thorough segregation of any nonconforming product tracked by electronic traceability
- Controlled documentation supporting all of our quality systems
FLUORTEK QUALITY POLICY
We value our customers. We strive to provide our customers with products and services which meet and exceed expectations. We maintain, continuous review of processes, products, and services for opportunities of improvement.
Our Quality Management System meets ISO 13485:2016 requirements, provides a framework for management, reviews quality objectives and controls our activities for Quality, Environment, and Health & Safety.
We review our Quality Policy to ensure that it remains relevant and effective to the changing needs of our customers.